It has been too long since I have been on here, It is 7:30am and I still haven't been to bed. Not because I have partied and have been out all night, quite the opposite actually. With a new computer (well sending this one back and switch for a different one) I hoping to blog more or type more. I have been writing a lot more and more so than I type. But it should be nice and fun to do more and get some extra thoughts out. This will be a simple and brief entry because I am tired and there is way too much to try and update on. A lot has changed and happened since 2011, it is now 2017. My Lord, holy crap. Well Supernatural is on, so that much hasn't changed but also I have a couple new books next to me on my bed. One of which is "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" by the beautiful and amazing Maya Angelou, so sad she's passed. The other book is "The Longest Way Home" by Andrew McCarthy that just came in the mail from Amazon. I'm excited to read both but I opened the book up of "The Longest Way Home" and to my sweet surprise, it's a signed copy. It says "Colleen-Travel Fan-" and then his signature! I know! Pretty cool, huh? I was not expecting that but, hey I'll take it. I guess you never know the little gems you can get from used books on Amazon. I love him and his work, I've always been a fan of his and drawn to his work for some reason. But I love the fact that he gets to travel and write. I would love to do that, even if I'm not writing for a particular reason, to be able to travel and journal sounds really nice. Oh! Speaking of a little traveling...I get to travel a little to a little place called Hollywood Bowl this June to go and see Queen and Adam Lambert!!!! I'm too excited!!! I love them both, I grew up loving Queen, really not fair or right that Freddie died, and that he died the year I was born. However, it will still be amazing and Adam will do a phenomenal job!! Can't wait for that! I will be undoubtedly be recording, documenting, and being live at different points for the journey! Well, for now the time has come...I did it my way....anyways, I am tired and must go to bed now. Bon nuit! Jusqu'a la prochaine ecriture! Chelsea

Comments

Popular Posts