Say, say, say...not today

It just seems more and more every day, every week, my faith is tested and is always proven to be a success. Things will never be easy, trust me, I know. But you can't just have faith once when you're in a tricky or terrible situation and then forget it or neglect it when you're not. You have to always have faith or at least try to. To at least have that special connection with God. Trust me again, it helps. He has always helped me when I have been in a bad or sad situation. When I have felt helpless or hopeless, God has and continues to help me and be there for me every step of the way.

Thank the Lord, I have had different mediums, different outputs to register that energy, to release those feelings in a positive way. Not everyone has that platform. Not everyone has that opportunity to do so. So I am very blessed and thankful.

I really at the moment, don't have much else to say right now. Sorry to disappoint.
Hopefully I can come back with more to say later or another time.
Thank you for reading, if I have any readers. Thank you.
Until the next time,
Laters!

Chelsea

Comments

Popular Posts